Beauty and the Bump - Social Development
- 0008-01-08Start Date
- 2016-02-01End Date
This project promoted the socio-economic integration of a group of artisan’s women by developing their technical and managerial skills to produce a new product responding to the market.
Its activities were:
- Vocationnal Training on: sewing, embroidery, point de croix and strass
- Capacity building on basics of management
- Sessions on personal development
- Production of 20 artisanal dresses for pregnancy and 10 bags
- Exhibition for marketing of the products
- A group of 20 vulnerable women having technical skills for the production of artisanal pregnancy dresses.
- A new brand of production for TARA W KHEIT atelier